Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2009-04-01

Beetle - Just goes to show

Hi CS,
Yesterday I moaned and groaned about the person who bought my beetle and disappeared. My friend did a search and we discovered the police were looking for this person. I called the police, they had his bail hearing on Monday and he had offerred my Beetle as payment to the lawyer, he apparently escaped from Weskoppies last year. Just goes to show you.....

This is the story of my life, never a dull moment. Everytime I think I am making headway something happens. There is at least good too. I threw up a prayer yesterday asking for assistance with the Beetle and I got it, so guys there is still hope.

Even though I am down and unhappy I have my moments and I know in many ways I am blessed. I also know I have a positive contribution to the young people of today to assist them with abuse, how to handle it, to some degree. I haven' t always done what is right but I know what symptoms a person must look for especially in someone young who has been touched in one way or another.

I hope not to live too much longer, but with my luck I will go over 100, my Great Aunt was 105 when she died and I really don' t want to live that long. Today is a good day and I feel better but not yet at the point where life has meaning, it is strange but true.

Take Care

Gosh, but you do have great taste in customers ! Well investigated ! Presumably if he offered your beetle as payment to his lawyer, it should be recoverable. Pleased to hear your latest prayer was answered, and in suh a dramatic way ! And I;m so pleased to hear you're feeling a bit better today. Sometimes we need to award life provisional meaning, and let the real meanings accumulate

Posted by: Dont understand | 2009-04-02

Someone only buys your beetle if they pay you for it and you give it to them. If you gave it without getting payment then it is your own stupidity not something life has dealt you.

Time to take some responsibility for the things that happens to you in your life and stop blaming life.

Reply to Dont understand