Question
Posted by: Glen | 2009-04-15

beer belly

Hi, I am sure this belly is not from too much beer but causes this belly to occur as I am a slender person with an odd belly.
I only have a very light breakfast, no lunch and a full dinner. As an Indian our daily food include rice, bread, potatoes and so on, to forget the treats.
Unfortunately I dont exercise due to the odd working hours.

Please help get rid of the belly the fastest way.

Dear Glen
If you are slender and not overweight all over, just in the abdominal region, then I would recommend that you do targeted exercises such as sit-ups to tighten the tummy muscles. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website for tummy exercises that you can do at home at any time to help with the big tummy.