Question
Posted by: Hopeless | 2008/08/11

Been trying for over 6 years

Hi All,

I' ve been trying to fall pregnant for over 6 years now, i am starting to lose hope, I have normal periods and am certain that I do ovulate, my fiance has a 7 year old son which makes me a suspect that I am infertile. I am turning 31 this year and I feel i am running out of time, there is nothing in this world that could make me happier than to hold my baby one day. I have never used birth control pills and had a laparoscopy 3 years ago where they cleaned my tubes, what could be the problem?

Please help.

If they had to clean your tubes, I presume that they were blocked. This procedure is not always successful at unblocking tubes. I would suggest that you see a fertility expert. IVF may be an option.

1
Posted by: SUZY | 2008/08/11

Maybe u should go see a gynae, because that doesn' t sound right. You are ovulating and have been ttc for 6yrs. Go for a check up, there could be something else wrong with u.

Reply to SUZY