Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2011-05-03

Been Bleeding since October 2010

I have been bleeding since October 2010 - with breaks inbetween of 3-5 days, then when it starts again it''s heavier, darker, and so much more painfull. I am concenred as it looks like if I over turned a bowl of jelly inside of me.
Please can you give me some advice, I have not seen my doctor yet, I am to scared.

No I can't give you advice as there are many possible causes for your problem and a diagnosis can only be made after an examination. You need to see your doctor.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-05-05

Posted by: M.A. | 2011-05-04

I totally agree with B.E. I put off going for 4 yrs for other reasons and when I finally did and learnt all was not so bad as I had imagined in my head I felt like a huge weight was lifted. AND the docs exam is really quick. You will certianly feel better afterwards. Its the fear thats worse than the reality. God bless. Xx

Reply to M.A.
Posted by: b.e. | 2011-05-04

gosh tanya! u should be scared NOT to see a doctor!!! they are there to help and something is obviously not right... be brave and go to the doctor- you will feel so relieved after, good luck xxx

Reply to b.e.