Question
Posted by: eml | 2009/03/30

BEE-HOW DES IT WORK

i have been in the company for 9years and for 7years i have been made the director of the company , or let me say i have 5%shares of the company for like 7years now, but i had never received these shares, what i would like to know is how does this shares work? when am I suppose to get or is just that they use my name to get more work from this BEE thing? but i still get nothing , i work as a receptionist. in short i just want to know how does this share thing work , do i have to get something ?please help i need some light.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: BEE- HOW DOES IT WORK

In essence you need to ask them to send you proof of your 5% shares in the company and to send them proof of your profit share.