Question
Posted by: meme | 2010-02-11

BEE

I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THE COMPANY FOR 9 YEARS AND FOR 7 YEARS , WAS TITLED AS THE DIRECTOR SO THAT THEY CAN GET GOVERNMENT JOBS , WHICH THEY DID , BUT I WAS NEVER PAID THAT MONEY, NOW I RESIGNED AS THE COMPANY WAS MOVING TO A PLACE BEYOND MY REACH IN TERMS OF TRANSPORT AND WAS FORCED TO SIGN THE SHARES BACK. QUESTION IS CAN I STILL CLAIM THE SHARES MONEY OR WHAT MUST I DO? I TRIED TO TALK TO MY BOSS SHE TOLD THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE MONEY.WHT MUST I DO?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: BEE

If you have shares of the company you must either keep the shares or sell them. If they don't have money to buy them back then you must just keep them.

2
Posted by: Tebogo | 2010-03-08

And we are in 2010! People are very unfair out there, taking advantage of teh not so spot on fellow Citizens. Sue them!

Reply to Tebogo
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

Wow....that sounds really unfair!!! (and I''m white!)