Posted by: Tintswalo | 2009-08-27

Bedwetting in adulthood

I have a very embaraasing problem. Since last year, I have been wetting my bed at night. I have noticed that it only happens when I dream that I am in the toilet, urinating. Sometimes in my dream I ask myself whether I am really in the toilet or am I dreaming. Please help.

Dear Tintswalo
There are quite a few causes of bedwetting in adults - like diabetes, infections, certain medications, bladder problems or stones. See
Please see your doctor for an examination and urine test

Posted by: Tintswalo | 2009-08-28

Thanks doc, this really helps. I' ve checked the site, very imformative, I will still see a urologist.

Reply to Tintswalo