Question
Posted by: Lindz | 2009-02-10

bedroom problems

hi everyone,

My partner and i have a problem of not talking to each other since from Sunday night when he tried to have sex with me. He doesn' t like to touch me or kiss before, he only wants to get it on just like that and i feel somehow cold. I think he doen' t like me maybe he just forcing himself. That night he did the same thing and i asked him if he really missed me and why he doen' t like to touch me or kiss me, he stoped and get angry he thinks i' m having an affair and i' m comparing him with whoever .....Since then he doesn' t talk to, he just keeps quite the time i tried to speak to him and sms him nothing works.Is it wrong for women to ask her lover about his feelings for her, cause i feel like i have been negleted. I love him so much we have 10yrs seeing each other &  have a baby of 8mnths. PLEASE HELP ME

Seems to me that you are delaing with a much bigger problem than just sex. Sex is just the place where the problem becomes evident. You need to see a marriage conselor

2
Posted by: Lindz | 2009-02-11

Hi WHY,

Thank you very much for your advice, it really worked for me, yesterday night i tried to talked to him and we did sorted our problems out. He was very angry with me, as i said, he thought i was cheating and i got sex somewhere and i' m comparing him with other guys. Afterwards i explained to him that he misunderstood me but anyway its all over.

We even did IT and i loved IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx again

Reply to Lindz
Posted by: WHY | 2009-02-10

I think you have a right to ask him to make you feel special, i was in the same situation my husband accused me of sleeping around and when he want to have sex with me he will just get in like the way you explained.

i tried to talk to him and he was so crossed and said to me i must leave our house to go and have sex with someone better than him.And i explained until he allows me lead the way in our bedroom, at the moment he is the one to start from top to toe.

Give him sometime he is just feeling a bit embarrased and thinks he is not perfect in bed.men are like that they are not that open but give him that romance, lead the way start before he can think of something just be naughty he will love it take him to dream land.. i also have a 10 months baby boy but nothing is stopping me if i want to get down there to him . good luck

Reply to WHY