Question
Posted by: Nomonde | 2010/05/13

Bedroom

I dont know whether its because I am strict or what I stay with my husband and my stepdaughter and I dont allow her to enter the bedroom because I once did and I saw the two of them making it as though its their discussing room, am I too strict or is this right

HMm. Let's see what other readers think. Is your problem that you didn't like your step=daughter and husband using the parental bedroom for a private father-daughter chat from which you felt excluded ? Wouldn't it be more useful to discuss this ( or whatever other ) issue directly with your husband, and find a real solution for it, rather than turning it into an argument about the child using one of the rooms at home ?

2
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/05/13

Would you do the same if it was your biological daughter??

Reply to Happiness