Posted by: Nomonde | 2010-05-13

I dont know whether its because I am strict or what I stay with my husband and my stepdaughter and I dont allow her to enter the bedroom because I once did and I saw the two of them making it as though its their discussing room, am I too strict or is this right

Just answered

Posted by: Lims | 2010-05-14

does not sound like the problem is with the child entering the bedroom sounds more so, like how they made you feel when you entered and saw them having a private conversation. Sounds more like you have issues to sort out with yourself.

Reply to Lims
Posted by: Lilly | 2010-05-13

Are you sure is the only reason why!!I Really I don''t see it being strict, but something else, you are not allowing a child to enter your bedroom means you are not comfortable, it can also affect her

Reply to Lilly

Just answered