Question
Posted by: Adele Hendriks | 2010/07/26

Becoming pregnant

I had a sterilization 6 years back after the birth of my daughter. I did not want any more kids as my marriage was falling apart. Now after my divorce I met a wonderful man and would like to reverse the sterilization (I never thought I would ever say this)
My tubes were cut and tied. What options do I have as the reversal is approximately R30K and I do not have that type of money.

The sucess rate with reversal in your situation is only about 5%. It would not cost 30K. IVF, which would have a better success rate bwould cost this.

2

Posted by: Dee | 2010/07/26

Only reversal or IVF - around the same price.

Reply to Dee