Question
Posted by: Monster | 2011/04/12

Becoming a Bitch - Part 2

Hi Doc Bets
Thanks for the advice i did go and do the test and it came out as follew Past Traumatic Stress, Mood Bipolar &  Mild Depressing.

What will be the next step. i dont have a " permanent"  house docter i normaly just go to the Medi cross and see which docter is available.
Thanks for your help I really appriciate it.

Hallo Monster
You can see any doctor at the Medicross, if possible take the printout of the test with. They may need to do a physical examination and some blood tests (like thyroid hormone levels) and can prescribe medication or refer you to a psychiatrist (if the GP suspects that you have bipolar disorder I would strongly advise rather seeing a psychiatrist as the treatment can be complicated and needs to be closely monitored) These mood disorders are often caused by an imbalance of hormones and transmitters in the brain and is not something that you can fix by "thinking positively" or "changing your attitude". It is a disease as real as diabetes or underactive thyroid and needs proper treatment for a minimum of 6 months.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/12

Hallo Monster