Question
Posted by: Monster | 2011-04-11

becoming a bitch not intensely

Not sure where I should post this : I need help -Is bitch but not intensely
I don’ t know what is wrong with me. Over a period of time if become bitchier and I don’ t know why. Is kind of I can’ t open my mouth or something bitchy come out and I am starting to push people close to me away. My husband actually said to me the other day the way I talk to people makes me an ugly person. And I don’ t mean to be ugly it just come out that way. He says it is the tone that I’ m using and he says that I tent to shout. I feel so alone why can’ t I talk nice like other people what is wrong with me??
Lately I have started to realise I’ m not the person I use to be, the smallest thing will tick me off or irritate me. What is wrong with me? Why am I turning into a monster but more importantly how can I prevent it from happening before I lose everything that is important to me??
HELP PLEASE !!!

Hallo Monster (who is not really a monster!)
You have symptoms that could indicate underlying depression and/or anxiety and there are treatments available. Take this test to get an idea of where the problem may be (general questionnaire)
http://www.drhansdreyer.com/questionnaires/index.php
Show your GP and ask him to prescribe something for you. If there is a reason (recent trauma, bereavement, stressors) it may be useful to see a psychologist to teach you stress management techniques or do some therapy if needed.
Keep me posted?

4
Posted by: Sigeuner | 2011-04-11

Jip!

I`m that monster mega bitch too! Ans also really dont want to be that way. In my heart I`m this softie, I love the whole world, but come my children and my husband I`m this screaming, bitch - for nothing - small, small stuff will trigger my ugly, big mouth.
I do have al liver problem (hapatittis) and wonder if it can be my main problem or hormones? I`m 39 and have had manepous when I was 30.. never had any hormone medication.
I wabt to know if meditation can help.
Oh, and I a, totally addictid to choclate! It is true! The more I eat chocolate, the more I want and the more I feel irritated! I will most certenly switch that one for greentea or an apple.
I want to be my old self.

Reply to Sigeuner
Posted by: Monster | 2011-04-11

Hi Lady friend... Thanks for the advice will try it. He make it feel like its just me that is this way... I will take the docs advice i know it is normaly good. i just feel so alone. and sometimes i will say something normal (or i thing it is normal) and he will tel me to stop being so ugly. i just want to cry....

Reply to Monster
Posted by: Lady Friend | 2011-04-11

Hello,
We women ALL have our bitchy moments, some more than others! Bitchiness can stem from the following things: Upbringing (did your mom/dad encourage you to always be nice to people or not?)  Genetics (think if your mom or sisters are/were this way) Current life circumstances (are things bothering you at work, home or socially?)  Diet (lots of junk food does not help moods). You most probably know fresh (&  not fried) is best! I personally am finding that Cadburys milk chocs are giving me terrible moodiness a day after I eat it (weird!)(only discovered this at 40). Hormones: a week before ovulation our estrogen/progesterone hormones drop/fluctuate and we become highly irritable, agitated, moody = SUPER BITCHY and want to eat lots of sugar or carbs. So ALWAYS make a mental/calendar note when this happens, as you can explain to your family when you''re going thru this dip, it helps them to understand the reason for the bitchiness. There are meds u can take for this to help those hormones, check with your pharmacy. SO if you take ALL these factors into account (I suggest u take time, sit down and write your personal assessment relating to one or more of the above things that could be causing the over-bitchiness in you). Also DO remember that you could be suffering from depression - this hits a lot of us women who are trying to ''do it all, for everyone else, but ourselves!'' Then, maybe your GP/Gynae can recommend a dosage of anti-depressant according to your personal needs/lifestyle. If ur already on AD''s, then maybe the dose needs adjusting. I personal find AD''s has really taken the edge off my bitchiness/moodiness, however not during PMS (that critical week before your monthlys!) PS. Do take Cyberdocs GREAT advice though, when you receive it. I''m just giving u my personal advice here! Good Luck:-)

Reply to Lady Friend
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-04-11

Keep me posted?