Posted by: SLEEPLESS | 2011-04-08

i think i suffer from restless leg syndrome but my hands are twitching too like its a neurological problem not sure but it is very strange for me i feel as if i have parkinsons or something i am 35 years old and have a lot of stress in my life but try to keep it under control. it is difficult to fall asleep as this is troubling me right through the night till irritability to me and my husband of rubbing hands together fingers and so forth. but sometimes when i just stroke my hands or my legs gently it helps a bit. it is getting worse indeed. what is the cause of this thing. i feel like i am going to go crazy. i even tried iron tablets like the doctor said but nothing he gives me helps.pls help me.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Restless legs can affect the arms as well. However, it sounds like you have an unusual movement disorder. Ask your doctor to refer you to a neurologist - he should be able to work our what is going on.