Question
Posted by: Riana D | 2009-07-03

Beau' s lines

If I read all the internet sites on Beau' s lines. I have them on my thumb nails. At least that is what appears to be wrong. But the problem I have is that on all the sites they claim that it will go away by itself if you use handcream regularly after washing your hands and care for your nails, mine seems to get worse. It actually seems to be starting on some of my other nails as well. I am not iron or zinc deficiant. What can be the problem and how do I cure it?

Riana

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist, in order for him/her to make a clear diagnosis. Once a diagnosis has been made, treatment can be prescribed.

1
Posted by: Riana D | 2009-07-06

Thanks doc, will go to a dermatologist, did not know who to consult but your answer helped a lot.

Reply to Riana D