Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2010/06/22

beastiality

I met this guy about 2years ago, very good looking and well built , he is very well off financially. But i was so into him but but how can i get him to stop forcing me into his interest in beastiality? I don''t like it i do love this man of mine, but i don''t want to just give up we do get along very well we do fill one another and very compatible. Please how can i get him to stop doing this my self confidence is gone after all this, i''m now a depressed person.

you have every right not to be involved in activities that you do not approve of. your partner should respect your choices.
if not, you should seek professional advise and therapy that can guide both of you towards shared goals / desires, needs and wants.

21
Posted by: Curious | 2010/06/28

What are the details ? What does he want you to do and with what ?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Curious | 2010/06/28

Reply to Curious
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/06/25

Good decision Tanya. Should you need a friend to chat to i am willing to be that friend.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Tanya | 2010/06/25

hi i moved out on Wednesday, as my bf don''t want to stop his obsession to see women having sex with animals, it was very very hard for me to walk out of this relationship and to loose my love, but i just told that i cannot continue doing what i have been doing the last 12 months.

I am woprking now on myself and to feel like someone worthy after all this, thanx to everyone replies whether positive or negative.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: lizard | 2010/06/23

God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a relief LOL

Reply to lizard
Posted by: Tanya | 2010/06/23

He wants me to kiss our Parrot on the beak.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/06/23

Hey Tanya, did you speak to him? How did it go?

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/22

Crickey,I have no words to describe my disgust ! How can you possibly go out with someone who is into animals (in a sexual manner)- he might say he will stop now but I would be very worried about the future.What is he going to be up to next !
Run a mile lady ......

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Hello there | 2010/06/22

on second thoughts i think u are sicker than him

Reply to Hello there
Posted by: Woman | 2010/06/22

Tanya, I have followed your postings over the months. Why are you having trouble leaving? It is clear that you know you want out. Is there someone you can call or are you alone?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/06/22

Glad to know that you made up your mind. Yep you rather be lomesome for a while than go through what you are doing. I am sure it will be fine in the end.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Tanya | 2010/06/22

I am preparing a nice dinner for the both of us and will speak to him, I realise that i cannot continue with this I will rather be lonesome for a while but if he don''t want to stop with this obsession - I am not proud of this in fact I am really sad and so lost in all this, I hope that things will get better from here on.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Mara | 2010/06/22

You really need to be examined. Whuuuu!!!!!

Reply to Mara
Posted by: Drogba | 2010/06/22

Just leave him,he doesn''t respect you totally or you both deserve a jail because beastiality is against the law. Shame on you guys

Reply to Drogba
Posted by: two-stone | 2010/06/22

Assuming this is a real letter and not a hoax (I have certain doubts concerning the possibility) I think you should VERY definitely leave this guy. Whatt you are doing is very definitely way off the scale regarding perversion and is, by the way, highly illegal. His perversion is going to grow as it is fed by you. For your own sanity, and safety, GET OUT NOW. Good luck (don''t know why I feel we are being had.....)

Reply to two-stone
Posted by: Anon for this one | 2010/06/22

Oh for goodness sake this can''t be for real, you both need help from a professional psychiatrist not a sexologist

Reply to Anon for this one
Posted by: Candy | 2010/06/22

If u love yourself get out... get out now... this man is sick and he is using u to satisfy his dirty desires... sweety You will find another man, that respect u... Respect is important.. that man can leave you later and just move on and what will you have of ur life... wake up woman have a reality check... and be honest to urself...

Reply to Candy
Posted by: hello there | 2010/06/22

dont talk to him, leave him , he has major problems which will be yrs when u get married

Reply to hello there
Posted by: m16 | 2010/06/22

Lord have mercy!

Reply to m16
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/06/22

Hey Tanya - sorry to hear about your situation.Have you spoken to him about it? If not then i think you should have a talk with him - tell him that you reallu love him but you dont like what he makes you do. Explain to him that you feel dirty and this has affected your self confidence. I think if he really loves you he will undersatnd and respect your decision.

Reply to Horny Guy