Question
Posted by: Begum | 2011/08/07

beast during sex

My hubby loves me a lot, but during sex he becomes a beast.<br>He sucks my lips as chicken bones, suck my breast same way, press my breast and bums hard like any thing, and pounds me so hard makes it sore for couples of days. At work every one laugh at me seeing teeth mark on my cheeks. On the whole he makes every sex parts of body sore. When I show his deeds, he say sorry and show lots of love and sympathy, but durind sex again same thing. Do he needs councelling ?

explain to him that you do not like rough sex. sex is based on communication, respect and responsibility. if he refuses to accept your preferences, counselling can be sought.

5
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011/08/08

Mr. Joe,
Who says No sex when we fasting for Ramadan ?

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: XXX | 2011/08/08

If he truly loves you he would not carry on like this.You need to have a very serious chat to him and in need go see a sexologist.
Being a bit rough in bed is one thing but physically hurting one against your wishes is another.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: ADIDAS | 2011/08/08

Send him to the ZOO!!!!

Reply to ADIDAS
Posted by: Joe | 2011/08/08

No, but i think u need councilling. If u really are muslim u should be fasting for a month and NOT having sex. So stop wasting our time with your crap.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/08

Reply to sexologist