Question
Posted by: Gisela | 2008-06-06

Q.

Be-Metrazole 400mg

I would like to know what this medication is used for? Someone suggested that i drink it. (I had a hysterectomy on the 8th April - and i am 32 years old) Allergies - Pennisillen, Bactrim and Iodine.

Expert's Reply

A.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Be-Metrazole is an antibiotic and should not be taken if there is no need for it.

Kind regards

5
user comments

C.

Would like to know is it sage to use this antibiotic when pregnent?

Posted by: Nkosi | 2013-12-31

My doc prescribed this drug as I had urinary pains. Is it the best I could use?

Reply to Nkosi
Posted by: effie | 2013-12-18

hi doc i went to the medical centre for cleaning my self so that i can have child so she gave me muetrrazele,austell ciprofloxacin and folic acid & doxycycline is this okey?

Reply to effie

I am drinking Be-Metrazole 400. I had surgery in my mouth. They say avoid alcohol. We have a function tonight and I need to know what dangers there is that could happen should I do drink wine? Thank you

Want to comment?