Question
Posted by: renier | 2011/02/08

bdsm

hi i want to go for some bdsm but what i want to now? i already phoned a prostitute and she says that she does spanking. What i would like to know is can i get some kind of disease from the paddle that she spanks people with? i only want to do the spanking no sex

Transmission of disease is always possible when instruments are shared between persons.one should ensure that you discuss your fears with the lady that you choose.

2
Posted by: zeto | 2011/02/17

Two word that go hand in hand = prostitute and disease.

Run yourself head first into the wall mate, much safer and cheaper.

Reply to zeto
Posted by: Chris | 2011/02/08

My maat, sy gaan meer doen as om jou net te spank, as sy jou eers vas gemaak het gaan sy jou moer dat jy poep en dan gaan sy n andes beer daar in bring en hy gaan jou spyker dat jy huil, bly weg my maat.

Reply to Chris