Question
Posted by: David | 2010-06-09

BDSM

My wife has recently started expressing interest in BDSM. She wants to be dominated and tied up and whipped. I am struggling to deal with this as I have moral and religious concerns with this. I believe any sexual activities, even if no actual sex should be between wife and husband. Also I am worried about her emotional state for wanting this. She knows that it makes me uncomfortable but still wants to pursue it. I am trying to accommodate it as much as I can, and do want kinky stuff I am comfortable with, and not come across as the uncaring selfish husband. I really don''t know how to deal with it as I am sure that if I deny her it she will want a divorce as we have been having troubles in our marriage of late. We have being seeing a marriage counselor but this doesn''t seem to resolve anything and our issues need to be sorted out between us. Are there any sort of comprises in such a situation where one partner wants something and the other not

Your'l should start off by sorting out the troubles that your'l have been having in your marriage. the core relationship needs to be strengthened and this is where the marriage counsellor comes in. once this has improved than you and your wife need to discuss your'ls sexual needs and desires. If you are uncomfortable with BDSM, she needs to know this and explain why you have your reservations. forcing yourself to indulge in sexual activity that you are not comfortable with is only going to widen the rift between you.

2
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-06-09

We have been thouigh this with Mark. Check 537. Same applies

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-06-09

Reply to Oldster