Question
Posted by: Marc | 2010/05/28

BDSM

I have been married for a couple of years now. My wife has recently expressed her a desire to explore BDSM and to be physically and mentally dominated. This is placing a huge strain on our marriage as I have many moral and religious problems with this. The idea of my wife being tied up and whipped and played with by another man kills me inside. She is my wife and things of a sexual nature should be between us. My wife knows that I am not keen on her pursuing this but she can''t deny the strong pull it has on her. I have tried to the extent I am happy with to explore this with her in the bedroom but it is apparent that this is not enough for her. I am not sure what to do, advice welcome. Should I allow her to explore this on her own, should I outright refuse her from doing this, what are the religious beliefs around BDSM

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Marc

This all sounds frightfully exciting, specifically with the weekend looming.

But I'm really sorry to tell you that is the Addictions Forum, not the Sex Forum.

You're in the wrong forum. Best of luck.

Herman

2
Posted by: Admin | 2010/06/04

Thank you for writing to Health24.

We have posted your question on the Sexologist forum - please check that forum for a reply.

Reply to Admin
Posted by: Addictions Expert Forum | 2010/05/28

Hello Marc

Herman

Reply to Addictions Expert Forum