Question
Posted by: katie | 2009-12-16

BDSM

I am really attracted to the world of submission and domination. I enjoy so much the feeling of having control over my boy, just bend his pride and leave him feeling unexpirienced and expecting me to do the things. The problem is I am borderline and emotionally SO unstable.. i can be a real outsider and thats when sex goes well because i emotionally get distant, but when im feeling strong conexions with him i have this huge breakdown where i feel so fragile i actually get blocked. And cant even continue doing whatever i was doing. I get little and totally give him control again. Please what' s wrong with me! I am worried this is going to make me lose the one i love.

Boy ? I hope you are talking about relationships between adults, here. Among consenting adults, such vaiations do indeed occur, though they might not always be the most suitable entertainment if one is very emotionally unstable. How this happens to affect you in the manner you describe, would be best discussed with a psychotherapist, who could help you to deal better with the issues of being borderline

2
Posted by: woah | 2009-12-17

please keep it in the circus...please.

Reply to woah