Question
Posted by: chloe | 2009/10/20

BCP

I decided to stop taking BCP' s cos i started shedding alot of hair.

I was told that after stopping it it will take a month to go back to normal. Its been 4 months and i find that only now am i losing the weight i gained as well as other side effects depression restlessness irratability etc and my hair is still shedding but i have been advised by my gynae that it can take 4-6 months of stopping it. Why does this not happen after immediately stopping or at least a month after? Also i see in the past month that i am getting bad Breakouts before my period is there a good cream or treatment for this?
thanks

HI Chloe
I think it depends on how quickly your body responds to changing hormone levels and how long your hair's growth cycle is. Try taking Nu-hair supplements and using Alkod lotion on the scalp. You can use Benzac cream for the break outs

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/20

HI Chloe

Reply to cyberdoc