Question
Posted by: PDD | 2010-10-28

BCAA''s

Hi there, I am looking for BCAA''s. Any idea where i can buy them locally. or anything close to it will also be great. SA.

Hi PDD

Honestly, I don't know. I am not sure that a single BCAA supplement exists (at least, I haven't seen it, though I'm sure it does).

I would suggest a general amino acid though. Why cut out the others, when the amounts you're getting are the same whether or not it's a "specialist" product or not? So any amino acid supplement that includes the BCAAs will do the same job. Even Nutren Active has them all, and i suspect works as effectively as some of the products sold at 3 times the price!

1
Posted by: anon | 2010-11-01

Try your health shop, cos you do know that it is protein, hey!!

Reply to anon