Question
Posted by: Boy | 2008/07/03

BCAA'S Necessary?!

Hello,

I am a male who is 17 years of age, and am interested in supplementing USN's BCAA'S. Are they safe to take at my age, and are there no health risks etc with taking them like creatine or should I rather wait till i'm older?

Regards!

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Boy

Taking only BCAA is perfectly fine at your age. Creatine is never recommended before the age of 17, thus if you think you have completed your growth phase you can go ahead, but try not to do it ito of the serving – only one a day on training days.

Thanks for asking – it shows you care about your body.

Take care.
Vanessa

2
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2008/10/29

Wow - the best whey! and yes with a capital Y!

Reply to Mmmmmm
Posted by: Mars | 2008/09/13

Hi im 14 years old, I do some weight lifting and swim 3 times a week.
Im currently taking 100% Optimum Whey protein.
Is it ok at my age?

Reply to Mars