Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2008-11-06

Battling at work

Dear Doc. I don' t know what is going on with me. I' m 37 and have always been quite energetic. Lately at work I battle so much to keep my eyes open. I get enought sleep, i' ve been living on Super C s, Berroca, you name it. But it' s not like i' m tired, just my eyes that battle to stay open and focus, I' m going for a hormonal test tomorrow to see if there is something lacking in my system. What do you think it could be? Thank you

Dear Jordan
Ask your doctor to also test your iron levels and thyroid levels. See this article on tiredness:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003088.htm