Question
Posted by: tina | 2010/01/21

Bath

Is it possible for me to get pregnant if i take a bath with my boyfriend and he ejaculates in the water?

It is highly unlikely; the water would dilute the semen dispersing the sperm cells which in turn would need to find their way into your vagina and finally into the uterus via the cervix.

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/25

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Condom Man | 2010/01/24

Have U seen what semen does in the bath water? It goes all sticky + gooey. We have a big bath + over the years I' ve ejaculated many times while bathing with my wife + she' s never become preg from it. We often pleasure each other without actual penetrtion + we both orgasm . She sometimes gives a bj + then spits the semen out into the bath water but no pregnancy has ever occured like this. Remember, the man must ejaculate + deposit his semen as deep in as possible so that the sperm can swim up into her cervix for conception to take place. So I would say - highly unlikely, baybee 1 in a million chance.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: XXX | 2010/01/22

Highly unlikely but I guess there must be a small chance

Reply to XXX
Posted by: DrPhill | 2010/01/22

Ha ha ha its most unlikely, for you to get preggies the sperm actually needs to enter the vagina....did it?

Reply to DrPhill