Posted by: alec | 2009-01-19

Basic query about sex.

I just wanna know that since i m newly married a month back , so how far the ANAL SEX is safer. I mean is there any problem doing ANAL sex or should we continue doing Vaginal sex only ??

Please reply to me as early as possible.

There is no problem with anal sex and many women actually climax through anal penetration. However certain requirements should be followed to ensure healthy anal sex:
- sufficient lubrication should be used (unlike the vagina, there is no natural lubrication in the anus)
- a condom should be used for extra protection
- the penis must be washed or a new condom must be worn if you move from anus to vaginal penetration (this will prevent bacteria of the anus being inserted into the vagina).