Question
Posted by: Lia | 2009/05/06

Base Powder as supplement

I would like to learn more about this product, its ingredients, use and benefits. Thanx!

Dear Lia
Base Powder is a supplement, I am not really convinced that it is really necessary to take, as your body has its own system through the kidneys and the lungs that regulate the acidity of the blood to be just right. There are no scientific documentation on this - the only info is available on the producer's website - and this could be biased.
Base powder is supposed to get rid of acid build up in the body - personally I think taking in abnormal high levels of potassium and other minerals could be detrimental in the long run