Question
Posted by: Sonja | 2010/07/06

Basal Body Temp.

During ovulation, does my BBT stay constant throughout the day? In other words, if I measure my BBT in the morning, will it be more or less the same in the evening?

If we conceive successfully, will my BBT remain the same as it was on the last day that I ovulated?

Dear Sonja

Once body temperature will vary significantly during the day and it may not be the same in the evening. Body temperature will vary with exercises, stress, and ambient temperature and therefore the best time to do a Basel body temperature would be the same time every morning. If you do conceive then the Basel body temperature would be similar to the rise that has occurred after ovulation.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/07/16

Dear Sonja

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert