Question
Posted by: OMA | 2011-09-24

BARTHOLINS CYST

Dear doctor, i was diagnosed in 2009 wIth bartholins cyst but the doctor i saw told me i can live with it provided it doesn''t disturb me,but i realize that each time i had sex, it becomes bigger And comes with a pain that lasts for some days, recently i notIced the size it very big and painful. Some of my friendds advised I should do sitz bath with vinegar that it hepls drain the excess fluid, can you advise me on Wat to do cos i don''t wish to drain it surgically. Thank you. Other contributions Are welcomed

If it is becoming bigger and more painful, your best option would be surgery.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-26