Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2010/04/06

barking dogs

Help! How do I get a neighbour to keep her 6 dogs quiet at night? We have spoken to her to no avail. " Dogs bark"  she says. This is driving us crazy. We haven''t had a decent nights sleep in over 6 months.

Dear Wendy

This is likely to become a police issue.

3
Posted by: Same Problem | 2010/04/14

I have the same problem with my neighbor''s dogs. When they away they bark non stop. One night I grabbed my son''s water gun and squirted them with water. The dogs didn''t like that and ran off to hide in their doghouse. So now, when they bark, I wet them. It seems to work.

Reply to Same Problem
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/09

Dear Wendy

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010/04/06

Find out what your municipal bye-laws say on the subject, and then get the police to enforce them.

Sounds like a really nice considerate neighbour you have there...

Reply to Chill