Posted by: Breggie | 2011-05-21

Barking dog.

Hi, we have a 2-3 year old male schnauzer who is well behaved during the day when he is with me. Gets taken for walks twice a day and eats Hills food. He is a bit fat. He has not been socialised with other dogs.
My main concern is that when my husband comes home at night we have Jekyll and Hyde syndrome!!!. He constantly runs around the house,skids on the carpets, gets taken for another walk and at 9 o clock when we wish to settle he barks incessantly. Any suggestions Doc?

Unfortunately, I am unable to assist with veterinary questions. Please post your question to our online Vet.

Posted by: Meg | 2011-05-21

Try posting this to the dog behaviour specialist.

Reply to Meg