Question
Posted by: carol | 2012/06/06

barking and urinating

my male dog was born in 2000-lately he wakes us up early hours of the morning-he barks a lot before he can urinate
thanks

Hi Carol

I am unsure if there is a problem. Please seek the advise of your local vet and have a clinical examination to rule out any bladder problems.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

2
Posted by: Ahming | 2012/07/03

The number 1-800- FREE411 is geinnue! I use it all the time!! Many of you may be wondering how it is free because nothing in life in completely free. The catch is that before you are given the information you must listen to a short advertisement. The sponsors of the advertisements pay for the telephone information. It''s a really smart concept. Everybody wins.. the phone company gets their money, the advertisers get people to listen to their claims, and the people get free telephone information!

Reply to Ahming
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/06/12

Hi Carol

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet