Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2011/05/26

Banana

My husband suffers from asthma and allergies and often suffers from a itchy pallet. He loves bananas but for the last 2 weeks everytime he eats one if gets a burnie and itchy pallet which has never happened before. What could the reason be and what is in a banana that could cause such a sudden reaction.

Debbie

I suggest that your husband consults an allergy specialist for blood tests to evaluate if he is allergic to bananas. This will also shed some light on his other allergies. This way he will be able to avoid the spesific allergens.