Question
Posted by: Tony | 2010/06/23

baldhead treatment

i have a health condition.
my hair is growing weak especially at the front and back side
of my head...i appear to be bald especially the back of my hair i used fulsin an anti-fungal treatment some years ago and the hair grew back and stronger but feelhead-aches while on the medication back then..presently my hair is falling off please whats the best medication i can take please thank

Hallo Tony
For men Propecia and Minoxidil are currently the only medications proven to work by medical clinical trials. There are many so-called hair growth products but very few are really effective. Propecia and Minoxidil however is expensive to use continually and it only works while you take it. Alternatives are laser treatment, hair transplantation, using hair pieces (e.g. advancedhair systems - but also very expensive) or just making peace with losing your hair - it is a hereditary condition but not a "disease".
Google "Male alopecia" for more info.

3
Posted by: Suzarne | 2010/08/02

Hi there,

My hair started falling out 2 years ago, I almost lost all of it. My doctor put me on diotroxin and it stopped falling out within 3 days, now I have beautiful shiny and healthy hair, I also stopped having severe hot flushes, and my skin is not dry any more, the best of all is that I am not tired any more, the tablet worked like a bomb. I am not a Doctor, but it could be a thyroid problem, it can go un-detected for life, it is not a test that is successful to determine if you have a problem or not, what worked for me was that my Doctor heard what I was explaining to him and he trusted my judgement.

Hope this help.

Reply to Suzarne
Posted by: Erich | 2010/07/30

Go bald gracefully and shave your head so you do not look like an idiot.

Reply to Erich
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/23

Hallo Tony
Google "Male alopecia" for more info.