Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2011-02-05

Baker''s Cycst

Hi.. I would just like to know about Bakers cyst? is there anything you can do to treat it, is there a way to get rid of it.

Samantha

You should consult an orthopaedic surgeon who will be able to remove the bakers cyst. Refer to the following link for more details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakers_cyst

1
Posted by: friend | 2011-02-06

Yes - you can treat it by aspiration but does not always work 100% - Churgical removal is your best option. - But I say that only because a friend had it - and the best outcome was the operation for her. Wait to hear doc''s opinion on this.

Reply to friend