Posted by: Worried | 2008-12-17

Baker Cyst issues

I' ve gone under the knife twice, first in Nov 2007 for Artroscophy where the meniscus was repaired and baker cyst was drained...problem went March 2008 i had another operation where my surgeon removed the baker cyst, and another arthroscophy was done to check the knee. I am 28 now and never did any hard sport and is otherwise rather healthy (apart from Pericardial disease in 2006). Thing is- my ankle and foot remains swollen, how long after the operation does verything return to normal, i am also having discomfort (pain, burning) for about 2 weeks now... What is up with this...

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Worried
Best to go back to the doctor who did the operation so that he can examine the leg and see whether everything is still ok.