Posted by: like em older | 2009-01-21

bagging the older woman

so, maybe I watch too much porn and expect this to be a lot easier than it really is, but I really want to get with this older woman who lives in my building. We took the elevator together one time and i' m pretty sure she was checking me out. she' s pretty attractive, and I' m interested in hooking up with older women. Now I have a few problems. first, I' m only 19 and I' m living with my parents, and they' re pretty well known in this building and i' m afraid she might know them and that would be awkward if I approached her or if anything ended up happening. second of all, how should I approach this older woman in a way that will indicate that I want to bang her the second we get off the elevator, and of course how can i do this in a way that will actually make this happen and not just create an awkward situation

i think you need to first distinguish between innocent flirting or that she has an actual intent to have sex with you. these will be revealed through additional body language clues.

Posted by: Older man | 2009-01-21

Hi  Firstly how old is she? Is she available? Would she be willing? Was' nt she just being friendly towards u? These r all things u must first get answers to. Sure, some older women r really hot. My wife is 49 + i' m 54 Boy she sure is hot. Much more now than when she was younger. If u still want to try her after answering these questions then try to " accidently"  bump into her more often. Get friendly with her but don' t get too direct as to your intentions at first. Who knows  maybee she' ll invite u to her place 4 coffee or 4 a drink. Then play it by ear + let things just take their course Perhaps u' ll get lucky.

Reply to Older man
Posted by: Bozo | 2009-01-21

Try to get to know her first, chat to her, maybe carry her bags , you cant just jump her bones man.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: g | 2009-01-21

Reply to g
Posted by: Steve | 2009-01-21

You guys will feel like real dickheads if he comes right.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: hankwood | 2009-01-21

Its called " wishful thinking" . stick to the porn, cause thats your only option.

Reply to hankwood
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-21

you need to grow.

Reply to anon