Question
Posted by: Fedup | 2010/11/22

Baggage

Gf has so much baggage. After 2 years still no improvement. No chemistry or romance. Just surviving day to day. I support her entire family. How do I get out? Must I still try?

Why stay with someone where there is no love or romance ? Why are you still trying, when i sounds as though she isn't trying ? And why are you supporting her entire family ? Why isn't she doing so ? Sounds awfully as though you are being used.
As for getting out, simply tell her the support has now stopped, and the "relationship" is over, as you have better things to do with your affection, time and money.
She should unpack her own baggage, with the assistance of a counsellor

3
Posted by: Fed up | 2010/11/22

I don''t get the feeling she is taking advantage of the situation. It just feels like such a dead end.

Reply to Fed up
Posted by: Liza | 2010/11/22

Why stay? Sounds like she might be using you...

Reply to Liza