Question
Posted by: Boer | 2013-01-24

Bafana muti

I heard Bafana Banana were given a Muti before the game by the coach Igesund. Its called ''muti so kak speel nie'', and it must have fokken work!!!

16
Posted by: Sello | 2013-01-27

No I dont does it bother you?

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-27

Sello do you have a sticker on your car stating this, also??

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Sello | 2013-01-25

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-25

Oooh DH, dont let me start with gays now, its a hot topic - I get what you are saying, they''r actually insecure people. Of course they are different. Its a joke for them to say they are not.
I dont also know why do black people have to announce that they are blek etc.. its so petty.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-25

Leila - many gay people and blek people are really stoopid. They say that they are no different to everybody else, yet they make a point of proclaiming themselves to be different. The bleks say that they are blek and the gays drive around with stickers on the back of their cars. If they wanted to be the same then why do they advertise that they are different?

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-25

But that signature you used IS racist, dont dismiss it as nonsense, Amandla, yes we should be content for who we are, what ever colour it is.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-25

Amandla wants the whole world to know he is

BLEK N STOOPID

Reply to DH
Posted by: Amandla | 2013-01-25

Look dont put words in my mouth owk all i am saying here is am i wrong to laugh NO i dont think,

Racist talks i dont do coz i know who am I and i am not going to entertain your Racist nonsense talk, I am content with who i am whether i am black, yellow or Blue if you know who you are then i dont see a problem of what others are saying to you,

Reply to Amandla
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-25

So Amandla you do agree that it is racist but that I should just let it go, right? After that, I dont know what you are saying...

DH, you''r into a BLEK mode these days.. Its funny how one can even " hear"  it ...

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-25

I AM NOT BLEK N STOOPID AND I DON''T TRY TO MAKE E K@K POINT THET I AM BLEK N STOOPID

Reply to DH
Posted by: Boer | 2013-01-25

Sello as jy te fokken dom is om ''n grap te vang, dan is jy net so hond kak soos Bafana Bafana se footieball !

Reply to Boer
Posted by: Amandla | 2013-01-25

Leila am sure in your house they do as you say you''re so VOCAL and sometimes you need to keep quiet and let go,

uyathanda ukuphendula vala umlomo woman, ngiyahleka kuphela lapha yini ikhona into erongo mangihleka, tell me dear

Reply to Amandla
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-25

Amandla and Sello, isnt that signature racist?

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Amandla | 2013-01-25

hahahahahah Sello yhoooo kwaaaaa

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT,

Reply to Amandla
Posted by: Sello | 2013-01-24

When Bafana Bafana looses a match, they are labelled lazy and incompetent. When they come to a draw, they are labelled incompetent. When they win a match convincignly they are accused of using umuthi. This is how a pig interpretes soccer and will always do. What is interesting is that the entire SA is celebrating Bafana Bafana victory but this group of pigs are the only ones who feels agrievbed with the SA victory. WOW. A pig like boer and a pitch like Laila is undoubdebtly and undeniably a product of white supremacy propaganda that was taught in the homes and schools of pigs.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-24

No wonder rhinos are getting poached endlessly..

Reply to Leila