Question
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/09

Bafana Bafana loses as usual

Well at least they are consistent. We allways bet against them and make money....

So Sello, your favourite soccer team can''t even beat a 3rd rate international team. Better they stick to kicking the ball around the squatter camp.

9
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/10

Then gimme a clue what name you use, Sello?

@DH Or a man in a sheepskin....

Can you believe it, just today I saw a man walking down the road with a proper sheepskin jacket and I thought of Sello. :)

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/10

Yes, then we will know for sure that you are actually a coloured girl posing as a muggu!

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/10

By doing so I will be giving up my identity something you know very well I cannot do.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/10

Now Sello why didnt you tell me which news paper to buy when your column appeared? Its too late now, its of no use. I wouldve given my input to you.

@DH, maybe Sello also edits the back pages of the sunday papers..

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/10

Sello - tell us more about you column in the newspaper.

So you write for the back page of Die Son do you!

What do you call the column: Naai, broer, maar dis likker om a tenderprenuer te wies hier inne afrika.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/10

I am not a sports person Leila what sports column are you taliking about or do you want to say my newspaper column? It was in the press in Dec 12 already.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/10

Sello Im still waiting for your sports column. Tell me in which newspaper will you write?

DH, I hope you didnt make Sello''s plans go up all in smoke...

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/09

Ag man, I''m just winding you up. It will be great if we win.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/09

One of the distinct charactaristic of the man behind the AWB is their propensity to capitalise on the losses of Bafana bafana. This notion is driven by the assertion that a national team''s performance is indicative of the performance of the country and if Bafana bafana looses we will fail as a country. Unfortunately there has been no correlation of events to prove this. In fact recent development suc as matric pass rate indicates that the situation is improving at an average of 3% each year. During the apartheid years, the rugby team was thought to be as strong as the white rule, yet we all know that such rule was defeated. The Afrikaaner nationalism and volke pride is directly linked to the Springbok. There is a tendency in the Afrikaaner community to think that soccer enjoys the similar status in the black African community, well not quite. Our measure of success is not Bafana bafana we are more sophisticated than that. DH goes on and suggests that " better stick to kicking ball around the squater camp"  This is where he sees our boys. It does not matter whether or not our players are coming from suburbs or townships - squater camp is what they are perceived by the likes of DH to represent. All this boils down to prejudice and racism. Bafana bafana is not only about winning all the time. It is an organisation that has several objectives and some of them are being met notwithstanding the losses and in the meantime the average verkrampte afrikaaner continue to be disillusioned and either committs suicide, murders his entire family, gets convicted for treason, declared insolvent and sodomises his black African workers instead of paying them a living wage. Their fate is sealed

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POIT

Reply to Sello