Question
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/05/27

badly timed sex

I don't have a problem having sex with my husband and I do enjoy it, but I hate it when he expects me to wake up in the early hours of the morning. Like for instance, he like sleeping very late due to his studies or his work. At 2 or 4 in the morning he will crawl into bed and want me to make love with him, at that time I am fast asleep and I feel like I am disturbing my beautiful sleep. <br><br>I feel bad beacause he will think I don't want him, at the same time I think I have a right to my sleep. What's your take on this?

Consideration and adult understanding is important in a relationship. You two need to have a chat to find a suitable time for both of you. I am sure the occasional wake up will not bother you, as long as it is the exception and not the rule. It is important to explore how you could meet one another and accommodate both parties needs in the relationship.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: grant roth | 2010/05/31

why dont you make time to days in the week to make love turn off the phone to spice things up why dont you wear sexy panties and bra make him lie on the bed put some nice music on then do a strip show for him then make love with him allnight long he will like that

Reply to grant roth
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/28

I agree,he is being totally inconsiderate.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/28

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/27

Glad you are happy with sex generally but I must admit I think your hubby is being very selfish and inconsiderate with his " sex and demand"  Clearly he does not concern himself with how you feel about it all. I would have a word with him and tell him to back off with his demands. You are entitled to your rest and enjoyment of having sex at a more reasonable time. I''m sure you are not at your best at that time of the morning !

Reply to Oldster