Question

Bad.Bad.Bad

Hey this isnt really a question other than to just have somebody hear me out.I feel like my whole life I have tried and never succeeded at anything, I have an eating problem which defines my life and have such insecurity issues.I cant figure out why im like this and I am getting help but being alone at the moment having recieved a fail for my first result out my identity has turned from something to that of a huge ginormous let down and failure.I feel like I dont want to live with myself and this world has nothing to offer me.I just want to be taken in my sleep despite how scary it is.I know people love me but I have nothing to give them. I just need anyone to understand or relate or anything.

You don't mention having had any form of therapy along this way, and that is surely something you need and deserve. CBT style counselling is especially suited to people like yourself who are trapped in their own negative habits of thought and self-deteating expectations. See a good local shrink or at least a counsellor, for a proper assessment and tratment advice

3
Posted by: Jez | 2009-06-26

Hey Anon
don' t give up! I' ve been fighting this fight for the past 4 years &  its not easy, but you' ll get there. With the help of a good psychologist &  maybe medication, you' ll see that there is more to life than a big nothing.

Reply to Jez
Posted by: ANONYMOUS | 2009-06-25

I always get the same response, how about just a once off reply or am I that much of a right off that nobody even has an answer.God can help only so much but im not there and I wont get there until I at least feel like I am a somebody.There is no answer is there, this is my future.Nothing

Reply to ANONYMOUS
Posted by: Biri | 2009-06-25

Pray about it, ask God to show you the light, allow him in your space and listen, he wont talk back but things will begin to happen that will make you smile, say a novena, do a little sacrifice while praying and ask god to help you, the sacrifice will be a sign of how serious you are about getting answers, it will show your commitment and love for the Almighty and it will allow him into your life to take control and steer you in the right direction, everytime you think about death, think about how in a year or two you could look back on this and be so scared you ever thought about ending it, your life mite be so bright as nothing is impossible, if you are physically healthy - that is all you need, think about peopl in wheelchairs out of no choice of hteir own how they must feel yet still strive to life, think about sick people, blind etc, tell yourself you have yourself and your mind and your body, what you do with it is your own choice, motivate yourself, watch Oprah she motivates me, and think positive there more you think negative then that is what you attract,, send those thougth out to the deep dark wher e they belong, shout out loud or in your head :" away with neg thoughts and i do not need you in my life"  I hereby replace you with only good and positive, then get up and go grap the world it is YOUR oyster, nobody will do it for you. God bless you i will pray for you too, even tho i do not know you.

Reply to Biri