Bad vaginal smell- Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi doc 
Been having really bad vaginal smell of late and it' s causing problems in my relationship and i have become really insecure. I went to see my gynea and he did a thorough check and he didn' t find anything out of the ordinary , actually said everything was perfect! He mentuioned that women do sometimes have foul smelling discharge especially jut before and after my periods. ALso said could be semen and advised that i " empty"  after intercouse. But my vagina is constantly smelling bad , sometimes i can smell even when i am in the office at work.
What could be the cause and what can i take to make this smell go away?!!!!
Please Help!!!!!!!!1

I'm afraid I cannot suggest anything more than your gynae did.