Posted by: B | 2009-03-09

Bad Tummy

Hey Doc, im writing you this Q regarding my Boyfriend, he has this very sensitive tummy, every time he eats, about 10min then he must ... you know, now what i' ve been told this has been happening since he was about 17, and he is 31 now, he has gone to see Doctors and none of them can find the reason for this, can you maybe shed some light, oh and from what I understand, it' s sort of a familie thing, his mom and brother an nieces also suffers from it, but his is more servere.

Dear B

Thank you for visiting

It is possible that he is suffering from a gastro-intestinal abnormality, which unfortunately can be one of a wide range of diseases. Therefore, I suggest that he consults a gastroenterologist. He will have to get tests done to determine the cause, for instance, blood tests, gastroscopy, colonoscopy etc.