Question
Posted by: T | 2010/03/16

bad thoughts

All i think about is dying... and hurting in some way... but I''m not necessarily suicidal.. what''s wrong with me?

I don't know, and cannot know. You need to see a specialist psychiatrist for a proper, personal, face-to-face, personal assessment. What you describe is a sure sign of your being deeply distressed in some way, but it takes a proper expert assessment to work out why this is, what the overall impact is, and how best to help

2
Posted by: T | 2010/03/16

if it were that simple i would, but i dont trust them all that much, i once saw one and they broke my trust by telling my mom stuff i said in the sessions. i am older now, and dont have a mom to " report"  to. BUT still the fear of being hospitalised or soemone finding out always stops me. I''d prefer to deal with things in my " bad"  ways than risk trust being broken.

the the thought of death doesnt scare me, sometimes it relieving.. the thought of pain and being hurt the same... i just dont know what to do... especially when i feel soooo close to losing control and taking my own life.

Reply to T