Posted by: Gideon | 2012-07-03

Bad taste in mouth

good day Doc

i have a problem with tasting anything i have been to a dentist and he cleaned out my mouth and pulled 2 teeth removed a " abses" 

all this said and done no improvement what so ever my blood pressure is as follow (214 over 126) and at night i am extremely
short of breath and cold

i have a history in my family of heart attacks and brain cancer

63 years male

Please Help Thanx

It is imperative that you consult your doctor immediately. With a history of heart disease and your severe high blood pressure, you are at risk of heart disease, especially heart failure. You could also experience a stroke, which can lead to neurological damage and can easily cause the loss of taste.

What really worries me, is your symptoms of shortness of breath at night when you are at rest. It is possible that you are already suffering from heart failure. With the correct treatment, your symptoms can be controlled and your risk for heart and brain disease, will decrease dramatically.