Question
Posted by: laura | 2010-02-17

bad taste in mouth

could you please give advice i have for the last three weeks or so been getting a taste of sour milk in my mouth wich seen to be worse in the mornings i brush my teeth and tongue in morning and evening and have been doing it much more during the day to try and get rid of the taste i hav also been using a mouthwash the taste have been getting better late afternoons after i have had something small to eat please help

Hallo Laura
You may have a bit of acid reflux while you sleep. Ask your doctor to prescribe something like Zantac that you can take at night and see if this helps?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-17

Hallo Laura

Reply to cyberdoc