bad taste in mouth

Hi doc
I constantly have a bitter taste in my mouth. It doesn' t matter how many times i brush my teeth , eating any tipe of food, but after eating, the bitter taste will come back and remains. I hate it!!!!!

Dear Reader
It is difficult to say what could be causing this bitter taste in your mouth. I would recommend that you have a complete medical examination so that the dr can determine what is causing this taste. In some cases, certain medications can cause taste perversions and dental problems could also play a role. On the other hand, because you mention that the bitter taste occurs after eating, you may have excess stomach acid that is pushing up into your throat and mouth to cause the taste.
Please have that checkup so that we can find out what is causing your problem.